Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody, Everywhere....

Last week, as I was watching the Donald the Duck do push ups in what looked to be a mostly-pristine white mascot outfit, I said..."he's clean...why can't Otto be clean? I would donate to a fund to get a new Otto."  Apparently, someone at SU heard me.

So my fellow Orange Fans, at this time of year when there are so many good causes requesting your assistance....starving families...children with cancer who need toys....please consider donating to the Clean Otto Fund.  Now, we're happy to get the kind of money that jingles, but we'd rather have the kind that folds.

I will be submitting my check to the fund today because I am tired of seeing nasty Otto out and about and have actually avoided having my picture taken with him/her for fear there might be something contagious lurking on that grimy fuzz.

On another note...VA Tech (say it with me. VAH Tech).  Cuse's first real challenge.  Can the bench keep up their incredible stats? or will the starters finally show why they are starters?  I'm hoping the boys can take down those castrated turkeys (stop denying it VA Tech fans) just in time for Thanksgiving, but I'm, as always, cautiously optimistic.  Cuse being ranked so highly has never boded well for the team.

Either way, eat, drink, and be merry this Thanksgiving season!  And in case you were interested in a refresher about the history of Thanksgiving, a co-worker sent this video to me and I found it to be rather entertaining.  Nothing obscene, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a new Otto costume will cost $10K? That's amazing. I feel bad for the people that have to be inside the old one. Ewwww.

    ReplyDelete